Monday, January 31, 2011

{christina's maternity}

I love doing maternity sessions with the father and an older child; it's so beautiful to see the whole family so excited to grow! I just got to do that this weekend with Christina and her family as they prepare for their little boy, due Feb. 10th.

Haley is excited to be a big sister; she's always giving Cameron kisses. And, of course, David is excited to be a father to his first son as well. The whole family is ready for the arrival and they were all glowing on Saturday. Christina did a wonderful job, trying out the things I asked of her without complaint.

Congratulations to the happy family, I can't wait to meet the little angel! Here are a couple of your photos, I hope you like them! :)

♥ Elly B ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!