Tuesday, September 7, 2010

{logo}

I've recently been working very hard with my favorite graphic designer, Whitney, and we've finally come up with a logo that we both really like. I'm very happy with how it turned out and we even made a separate pattern stamp for photos I post online, so those will be different as well. I'm so excited that we finished and I'm so very happy with the results. All of my shirts and magnets and my next business cards will also have this logo, hopefully if I don't change my mind.

I wish I had more photos to update you with but I guess this will do, it's been taking up lots of time so it deserves it's own blog. I hope you are all having a wonderful month and remember to tell your friends about me!!

♥ Elly B ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!