Friday, September 3, 2010

{september 2010}

I really enjoy blogging so I wanted to update you all on what's going on around here! September is completely booked and that makes me so super happy! October is mostly full already. I love Halloween!!

This weekend (and next) I'm changing it up for once and I'm going to be the model! I'm helping out a friend who has already helped me with business and we're doing portraits for one another, mine this weekend and hers next! Then also next weekend, I've got a slightly themed shoot to model for to help out another friend. She's also going to do photos for my best friend and I soon - the last ones we had done we were not happy with at all.

Which brings me to a point several photographers have shared with me: always make sure you and your photographer have chemistry! If you don't get along with your photographer, or they don't care enough about you to talk to you during the shoot, you're going to be very disappointed with your photos! So be sure to call me so that doesn't happen! :)

Other than that, I am taking it easy this vacation weekend and I hope you all do as well!! Thank you all so much for your support!

♥ Elly B ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!