Monday, August 30, 2010

{matt's portraits}

This weekend I did photos for a good friend of mine and I am very pleased with the results. We had a great time and spent more time talking than taking photos. I wasn't as... focused? in this photo shoot as I typically am in others, mostly because friendship comes before business. I very much enjoyed how calm and how easily Matt listened to my direction - it made everything so much easier for me.

And as we walked through the park, a gentleman stopped me, asked why I was taking photos and when I told him I was a photographer, he asked me to take a few photos of him and the two kids he was with. I'll definitely post a photo of one of the kids here, he was adorable and the photo came out fantastic! Plus it made me feel pretty awesome. :)

So, without further ado, here are some of my favorite photos from the shoot, including a little camera-shy boy, for whom I do not remember a name. I hope you enjoy them!

♥ Elly B ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!