Saturday, August 7, 2010

{work, work, work}

"...all week 'til the job gets done."

That's what I've been up to lately! So I tried to do the ever-popular Project 365 - one photo every day for a year - and I know it's not impossible, but it is indeed very hard to do. I've been very busy and I've fallen far behind. But instead of restarting right now and possibly getting farther behind when classes start back up, I think I'll just put the whole thing on hold until I have time, perhaps during the spring semester.

Instead, I've got several other projects, much simpler, in mind and hopefully they'll work out well. For now, I'll simply close this with a photo I've been very intrigued by lately. I took this about a week ago and though there are many clearer images out there of lightning, I really like how lit up the sky was and I didn't want to erase that... Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!