Tuesday, August 24, 2010

{baby shower}

This weekend I had the honor of photographing a surprise baby shower for Mrs. June Dambreville! She absolutely loved it! Her mother was bustling about the house getting last minute details ready saying, "June kept saying she didn't want a baby shower but everyone wants a baby shower and she's going to love it!" She certainly did! June is having a little girl, due October 15th 2010 and her name is going to be Giselle - though I don't think they've officially decided on a middle name for her. Her colors are pink and green, a very lovely combination!

Here are a few photos, I'll put them on my website and on my facebook after I've given them to the couple. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

♥ Elly B ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!