Sunday, August 15, 2010

{yay photos}

I have been so busy getting things ready for... well everything. School, upcoming photo shoots, work, all of it. Getting marketing materials on order, setting up shoots and rescheduling others - I have a lot more coming up than I thought. Plus the fall semester, always my busiest time of year, starts very soon. I'm excited but also I don't really think I want to get into all the work that comes with it.

I did a photo shoot yesterday evening of Krystal and Brad for their engagement. They get along so well and they really move together well. I don't usually see that so it's a really nice change; they're so cute together.

Here are a few photos, I'll keep you all updated as my fall continues on. Have a great week!

♥ Elly B ♥

2 comments:

Let me know what you think!