Saturday, October 30, 2010

{linda's portraits}

This was such a fun photo shoot! We intended it originally to be a maternity shoot for Linda's first daughter, due November 15. It turned into basically a family portrait session, for the most part. I got some amazing shots of her sons Jayden, 2, and Zachery, 1. The more photos of children I take, the more I absolutely love doing it!

It was also much harder to do a photo shoot (and edit the photos after, of course!) with a broken finger than I'd anticipated! It's still kind of fun to wear my finger splint so I don't mind much, ha!

I don't have much else to say about the photos except that I'm really happy with how they came out. I can't wait to meet Baby Girl Jones (her name is going to be a surprise to all of us!) next month! :)

♥ Elly B ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!