Thursday, October 21, 2010

{nicole and aaron's engagement session}

So I had the honor of photographing Nicole and Aaron for their engagement photos earlier this week! They are so cute and even when they claimed to look so awkward, they definitely did not! I had fun and I was so glad to see them happy together.

I asked Nicole a few questions so I wanted to put those up here too. :)

When did you and Aaron meet?
Aaron and I met in October of 2005 through our church... but we didn't become friends until that February 2006 (or so). He took me to my Senior Prom (still as friends) and after that, our friendship blossomed. We started dating New Years of 2007.

What are your three favorite things about Aaron?
My three favorite things about Aaron are his creativity, his dry sense of humor that makes me laugh, and his eyes. I get lost in them.

What are you most excited about once you tie the knot?
I'm most excited about having a home with Aaron... We can't wait to do everyday things with each other in a place we can call OUR home.

And with that, I'll post a couple of my favorite photos from their session! Congratulations to both of you, I know you'll have a beautiful wedding and a wonderful life together after that! ♥

♥ Elly B ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!