Thursday, July 15, 2010

{busy, busy}

So very! Tomorrow morning, a good friend is going to be induced and I feel so lucky to be allowed to be there! There will be plenty of newborn photos and family photos from tomorrow. It makes me want a baby that much more; though I can wait for my turn to come.

August is filling up nicely in terms of photo shoots, I've already got two dates set and I've got two others we simply haven't chosen a date for. I won't be able to book much in October with Howl-O-Scream and school all month, but hopefully that'll simply boost business for the end of the year.

I'm considering making myself a new fan page on Facebook to avoid the stealing of my photos. Wrong as it may be, it doesn't stop some people from stooping so low. I just need to come up with a logo/signature I really like. Again, this poses a slight problem because I am so very picky. However, for once, I got over my pickiness and I finally got business cards - they just came in today! I love them! Mostly because I used one of my own photos as a background, but hey. When my parents get back from vacation, we're going to make me some pens, calendars, magnets and a few shirts. I will be advertising all over at this rate!

Anyhow, I hope you are all having a wonderful week!
♥ Elly B ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!