Sunday, July 11, 2010

{photo opportunities}

So I just had a meeting with some clients today and... drumroll... they hired me for their wedding!! They're getting married on October 30th! They're having a themed wedding - Renaissance theme - so it's going to be a lot of fun and an awesome experience! We're doing the engagement shoot August 1st so that's when it'll be "legally official" when we sign the contract. They also requested the canvas photo with much enthusiasm so I expect that'll be a popular addition to my wedding package.

Speaking of October... I just had my Howl-O-Scream audition yesterday and I got a roll! Of course I did, they loved me last year! Anyhow, I'll be in Death Row Vengeance this year - it was my second favorite house since I was able to try out so many of them last year. Too bad Toys won't have me this year... ah, well.

I also have a couples shoot and a regular modeling shoot in early August though we haven't set dates for either yet. Then all those maternity shoots and then Krystal and Brad's Wedding in March. I'm so excited this is working out so well! And I'll be taking photos for my Dad for his new website soon. It'll be exciting to see how my Dad really works every day, climbing trees and warding off bugs and so on...

Anyhow, that's all that's new for now, of great importance, at least. I should be getting my business cards very soon and the transfer of my domain name should be complete within a few days too. Then I'm getting shirts and pens and magnets made because I'm just that awesome! I hope everyone is having a wonderful and productive July just like I am!! :)

♥ Elly B ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!