Wednesday, July 21, 2010

{updates}

I have mostly enjoyed the month and especially this last weekend when Keny and April finally had their baby! Legend Prophecy Craig Taylor was born on July 17, 2010 at 1:26pm (only one minute before my prediction!) weighing 5lbs and 11oz. He was 18in long and hungry immediately after he was cleaned off. I'll put a photo of him at the bottom - though many babies are not so cute, he is definitely an adorable one.

Friday I will be leaving for a few photo shoots in Alabama over the weekend! Mostly to visit a long lost friend but also for the photo opportunities. I'm excited because Alabama is one state I have not been to. I've been through it and flown over it, I just haven't ever stopped there for anything.

That knocks... 16 states off my list. I've only got 34 to go! I'm still at only 6 countries though, I've got a lot to go until I've seen them all - 189 to be more exact! Ah, even traveling across the state brings me joy and makes me anxious to get out of America and see more of the world. I've got a decent honeymoon planned though and that'll cover another 6 countries - though there's no set date for that trip yet.

Wow - I am very good at finding myself distracted based simply on a plan to travel one state to the north. I need constant change, though, I'm happiest when everything is different all the time. Which is why I am so glad everything is going so well for me right now! Different people, different locations, different everything. And thankfully, exam week has almost ended for me and I have a month of rest before my new classes begin. Enjoy the last bit of July you have - man, 2010 is flying right by!


Legend Prophecy Craig Taylor at about 10 minutes young. ♥


♥ Elly B ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!